ERP for e-commerce
ERP for e-commerce
ERP solutions are highly functional tools that make your work easier and improve processes related to operation of e-commerce. Thanks to them, it is possible, for instance, to supervise orders and collected data, manage goods, warehouse operations and transactions taking place in many sales channels. Flexibility and impeccable synchronisation are required to combine all those functions.
ERP solutions for online retail business
Thanks to state-of-the-art software, you will gain effective control over processes and documentation. What is more, you will boost and develop your sales department but also organise logistics and clear transactions with contractors. Particular functionalities and their scope can be easily adapted to your business and as a result it will help you to gain a competitive advantage.
What are the benefits of ERP solutions for e-commerce?
- Easy and effective control over finances in your business;
- Automated internal processes related to sales and logistics;
- Comprehensive data due to which mistakes and so-called bottlenecks can be eliminated in the company;
- An opportunity to save time and resources related to management and planning of some specific areas;
- Better control over inventory;
- Constant transaction monitoring – including incoming and outgoing transfers;
- Systematisation of data that is collected in a chronological and ongoing manner.
What is the best ERP solution for e-commerce?
While choosing the best ERP solution for e-commerce (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central), you should pay scrupulous attention to your business goals, needs and the rage of functionalities that support order management. Quite frequently companies which have numerous sales channels and a huge range of products, encounter plenty of expensive and encroaching into current processes challenges. The idea of integrating several systems causes fear and concerns. Therefore it is crucial to find a flexible system that supports you at every phase of implementation and use.
The key to success – in terms of business – is to take into account all needs. Thus, it is important that the system is tailor-made and provides functions to level up your shop. A dedicated ERP system for e-commerce, which includes all necessary functionalities and at the same time is easy and intuitive to be implemented, is the best solution.
The challenges of e-commerce
Customer awareness has been increasing. The recent years show that sales platforms have experienced numerous challenges within creating and using technology infrastructure. Interestingly, almost 80% of e-commerce businesses have noticed internal problems within this area which has naturally contributed to the increasing popularity of new technology – including ERP solutions. Almost every fourth e-commerce business deals with problems of outdated stock information. Thus, this situation has an influence on order processing and results in experiencing the problem by one in five online shops. Over 30% of entrepreneurs admit facing downtime in their sector and twice as many of them do not know how to estimate and react to their downtime in terms of finances.
These figures prove that shops more often look for help in modern systems that not only have to be responsive but also intuitive and bespoke. that not only have to be responsive but also intuitive and bespoke. So stay ahead of the competition and act right now by implementing ERP systems in your e-commerce.
Why is it worth implementing ERP systems by Probit to e-commerce?
- Automate current processes that exploit resources and challenge the staff;
- Streamline the order processing – from stock control to shipping and potential product returns;
- Rely on accurate data that will help you to make analyses and reports due to which the risk of mistakes and crises will be minimalised and as a result you will level up your business;
- Analyse costs, taking into consideration the profitability of various solutions and identifying so-called bottlenecks that require improvement.
If you are wondering how to implement ERP solutions to e-commerce, contact our team. It will be our pleasure to respond to all questions and advise you on the available functionalities.